Some exciting changes ahead

It's been a long time that I've written on this blog. I have been very active with various projects that I haven't shared with you yet. I will sum them up in this post, and I will give you more information in the weeks to come. I'm sure a lot of you will be excited to see what I will have to offer soon.
  • I have created a solid mesh landscape on my full sim. Mesh offers great opportunities for solid caves, cliffs and overhanging land masses. I rezzed a forest and some beaches, and Margaret Heliosense rezzed lots of beautiful items to make your stay enjoyable. The island is surrounded by an especially designed sim surround, to complete the whole experience of the sim.
  • I have developed a message service, and I have transferred all group members (both Subscribe-O-Matic and the SL group) to that service. It's much easier now for me to invite people to this service, and, since it's not a Second Life group anymore, it won't count against the maximum numer of SL groups.
  • I have developed a completely new technique to create my surrounds. This new technique (the result of long struggle) allows me to re-create some of the world's most impressive landscapes. I love to work on them, and I hope to be able to show them to you soon. One of the key features of these new environments, is that they can have complete off-sim prim forests. This makes them much more realistic and much more fun to look at.
Watch this blog, in the next week I'll post messages about these developments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New release: the Summer mirror box (cubic and rectangular)

NEW Solid Sky Landscapes: sim-wide solid mesh merging into a surrounding, off-sim sculpted landscape

Introducing: The Mirror Box